Farez application

Go down

Farez application

Post  Farez on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Ingame name: Farez
E-Mail: Wallinjonatan@hotmail.com
Where you live: Sweden
Date of Birth: 28-05-1991

:Reasons on why i want to be on the server: I love to contruct varius RP contruction's alongside Bajsbubba and Zhranzagul, who i am on skype with quite often, extra so during our Minecraf play time, together, we simply create marvelues creation's and explore the world. Allthough, we do stray away from other's to avoid Grief'ers Razz, We do not grief ourself, prefering instead to be like outcast's, and pride ourself in our buildings. ^^, and i never Grief and never will.

:What can i do for the Server: I play by the rules which shows on /rules. Trying to keep it in order to provide a better game experience for me and my friends and those on the Server. And if someone happen to be grief'ed, which hopefully wont happen due to this application system, I will gladdly share some core material such as wood and coal to get them back on the move Smile.

Farez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Farez application

Post  Boofdemon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Farez wrote:Real name: Jonatan Wallin

:Reasons on why i want to be on the server: I love to contruct varius RP contruction's alongside Bajsbubba and Zhranzagul, who i am on skype with quite often, extra so during our Minecraf play time, together, we simply create marvelues creation's and explore the world. Allthough, we do stray away from other's to avoid Grief'ers Razz, We do not grief ourself, prefering instead to be like outcast's, and pride ourself in our buildings. ^^, and i never Grief and never will.

:What can i do for the Server: I play by the rules which shows on /rules. Trying to keep it in order to provide a better game experience for me and my friends and those on the Server. And if someone happen to be grief'ed, which hopefully wont happen due to this application system, I will gladdly share some core material such as wood and coal to get them back on the move Smile.

Farez. It is great that you are so enthusiastic about our minecraft community.

At the moment we have nobody to whitelist you, as i was meant to but i do not have permission to the command.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences but we would love it if you could hang around for a bit and wait for rob.
You will be notified when you are listed.

Kind regards, Boof.

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Farez wrote:Real name: Jonatan Wallin

Welcome farez! request ACCEPTED! Cya in game!

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum