Go down

lechner.12 Whitelist Application

Post  lechner.12 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am

Brandon
Spartacus89
redflyer89@gmail.com
23 January 1989
Ohio
Whenever I play on servers, I go really far away from everyone else so I can just play with someone I know (McNeely24) and have no intention in stealing or destroying. If someone needs help with something, I am willing to do whatever. I just want to play the game.
I don't know much about the programming aspect, but I am willing to learn and willing to help in any and all ways possible.

lechner.12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lechner.12 Whitelist Application

Post  Boofdemon on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm

lechner.12 wrote:Brandon
Spartacus89
redflyer89@gmail.com
23 January 1989
Ohio
Whenever I play on servers, I go really far away from everyone else so I can just play with someone I know (McNeely24) and have no intention in stealing or destroying. If someone needs help with something, I am willing to do whatever. I just want to play the game.
I don't know much about the programming aspect, but I am willing to learn and willing to help in any and all ways possible.

Dear Spartacus.

You know what irritates me?

WHEN PEOPLE SAY HELP IN THE APPS.

Every single app has said they are going to help people.
It's a sign of not knowing wtf else to say and its starting to get repetetive and its tedious having to go through reading the same thing from every applicant.

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lechner.12 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Well then fuck you, you little prick

lechner.12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Dude I am not a moderator but can you tone your language down? Ok, all he meant was your application wasnt original. You dont have to swear about it...
Plus you probably offended Boof, so either apologize or deal with Boof banning you (thats a worst case scenario
MrAttomized

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  siemen1994 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:57 pm

if you can read boofdeamon=robbs personal helper so dont send fuck to him we cant use peaple who gett offensive when a person says the application is boring and way to standard

siemen1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:27 am

lechner.12 wrote:Brandon
Spartacus89
redflyer89@gmail.com
23 January 1989
Ohio

Hey dude now that I've gotten that off my chest its cool ill add you in, I know you're friends with mcneely so as soon as were back up ill add you .

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum